GEP, a leading provider of procurement and supply chain strategy, software and managed services to Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises worldwide, announced the expansion of its world-class partner and alliance program — GEP PARTNER UNITED — to further support GEP’s customers. Combining GEP SOFTWARE — the award-winning leading AI-powered, cloud-native supply chain and procurement platforms — with the capabilities of market-leading technology, implementation and channel businesses, PARTNER UNITED will help accelerate more global enterprises’ procurement and supply chain digital transformations.
“GEP is ratcheting up our partner program in order to meet the rapidly growing needs of global companies coming to grips with a post-pandemic cost structure and supply chain uncertainty,” explained Ken Legge, GEP’s vice president, Alliances & Partnerships.
GEP PARTNER UNITED will expand existing partnerships and build new, strategic relationships to provide more global enterprises with:
- Access to seamlessly integrated, best-in-class third-party software, led by supplier risk, compliance and collaboration solutions
- Faster time to market by tapping GEP’s certified system integrator and channel partners, leveraging their deep understanding of their industries
GEP’s Alliances and Partnerships program includes global and regional consulting firms such as KPMG, DXC, Tech Mahindra, RiseNow, Bahwan CyberTek and technology leaders such as Microsoft, Sovos, RapidRatings, EcoVadis, and others to deliver best-in-class implementation and integration services to global enterprises.
The GEP PARTNER UNITED program offers outstanding geographic and vertical growth opportunities for procurement and supply chain global and regional systems integrators, channel partners, advisory firms and technology integration partners. It provides alliance partners with access to GEP’s:
- Industry, technical experts and sales resources, and co-marketing campaigns to drive demand and revenue
- GEP Partner Academy Learning Management System, with the same technical training, certification and accreditation that GEP’s professional service teams receive
- Secure Partner Portal powered by Salesforce’s community PRM platform, encompassing the deal registration system and partner resource center, marketing collateral and guidelines, ticketing system, software documentation and release notes, partner newsletters and event calendar
- Software sandbox environment to enhance training experience and technical collaboration focused on industry verticals and geographic markets